• Born on 9.12.67, Louis C.K.'s "full name is actually Louis Szekely. He pronounces his surname as 'see-kay or 'C.K.'" And his first name as "Louie,"
like his current sitcom on FX cable.
More Louis C.K.:
• “I have a lot of beliefs but I live by none of them … I just like believing them, I like that part … They make me feel good.”
• "The meal is not over when I’m full. The meal is over when I hate myself."
• "Kids are like buckets of disease that live in your house."
• Watch Louis C.K.'s funny riff on Americans and air travelers for an Australian audience.
• "I’ve never gotten laid ‘cause of the way I look. I’m the guy that women see and they go, “Eh?” And I’m like, “I know, but let me just talk to you for a minute.”
• "You know, I’m lucky; I’m one of those people. I can eat donuts, whenever I want and I just get fat!" (sources: wikipedia, biography.com)
• Watch a hardly-recognizable Louis C.K. in 1987 above at around age 20 or 21 performing stand-up in Cambridge, MA.
• Animated quote above is quite similar to this one: "So long as you have food in your mouth, you have solved all questions for the time being." —Franz Kafka, novelist (1883-1924)